We cook everyday a great variety of cakes. From butter cakes, to crumbles, victorians… there’s no limit! There are 1001 ways to bake cakes, in flavor and shape!
The base is always a soft egg-sugar-butter/oil and flour dough. Then, we can add other ingredients to radically change its texture, flavour or shape. We can use dry fruits, spices, fruits, candy… and in the end, we add a topping or icing -or not-, with lemon, chocolate or simply sugar.
Some of our “basics”:
- Lemon Cake: With the juice and zest of a lemon bio and lemon bio icing.
- Marble Cake: A classic for kids: chocolate (cacao) & vanilla (Real one!)
- Carrot Cake: Cinnamon, nuts, raisins… mmmmm!! Gotta try it!!
- Pumpkin Pie: Like the carrot cake, but lighter and fluffier!! (Seasonal).
- Banana, Hazelnut or Red Wine Cake: (also seasonal)
- Yogurt Cake: As you can imagine, very light and fluffy.